It varies by project but generally we see scores and plan delivered within 1-2 weeks.
We keep our reviewers contact information private, but give the reviewers the option to request introduction. Sometimes, if the business aligns with their portfolio objectives, investors will want to speak to candidates further after reviewing pitch.
We offer a free pitch deck template to anyone who wants a starting point. We are also open into consulting to help develop your pitch further before you submit or present to investors.
We will email or text you the document that outlines your Pitch Score and Improvement Plan once the results are in.
Our feedback services start at $250 and go up to $2,500. It totally depends on what kind of feedback you want, from how many people, and who. People's time is expensive, but it's a drop in the bucket when compared to what you stand to gain with funding!
1) Don't pitch for more than 10 minutes, really, don't pitch for more than 5.
2) Pretend you're speaking to real investors (hint: you are!).
3) Speak clearly, concisely, and confidently.
4) Practice a few times before recording. And don't worry, you can always re-record before submitting!
5) You can use your smartphone, laptop, or even leverage an app like Loom to create a video presentation of you walking through a PowerPoint or Google Slides document (while still showing your face). Pro tip: make sure you show up big enough on the video overlay for reviewers to see you while you present. The actual presentation isn't necessary in the video. It's more about you and what you say. But it definitely helps add more context and can lead to a more constructive review.
Register to Advise with Better Pitch and get early access to founders looking for investment who are trying to hone their story.